Monday, September 18, 2017

Trying to Promote one's Book Blog

Lately I have been trying to promote my blog a little bit more than usual. While writing for only 20 people is fine with me it would be great to share my love of books (and cooking!) with a slightly larger group of people. Well I suck at promoting things because I have no desire to force anyone to subscribe or install some sort of thing where you can only view my full post if you share it, because that is just mean. As I was researching for friendly ways to promote your blog, I found that Pinterest can be a great way to share your blog. I of course, am kicking myself for not thinking of this earlier. I exclusively find my recipes and cooking blogs on Pinterest, but I had not put two and two together of sharing my blog on Pinterest. I had some of my posts up, but with no descriptions and terrible pictures. Now I am going through each post, creating a Pinterest friendly picture with the title of the post on it, and adding it to my posts before posting to Pinterest. I have a few posts up because it takes forever to edit the pics so they look fantastic, but just hang in there every one! I am a total Pinterest addict and I am hoping you guys are too, because I need you all to go add me on Pinterest this very moment! If you want to see what I like outside of book reviews and if you want to see all of my favorite recipes that I didn't create go follow me! Also make sure if you love this blog to repin your favorite blog posts!!!!! This will help my blog grow and allow me to continue to post knowing someone outside of my family is reading these posts! Just remember, I am doing this because I love books and I want to share my love of books, not because I want to make money (because I am definitely not making money!) or because I want to get famous (blogging would be the worst way to get famous! If I wanted to be a star I would be on youtube!). Sharing my blog posts is just sharing the love, which is great! So click that link below and follow me on Pinterest! Have a great Monday and happy reading!
Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment