Friday, July 14, 2017

Shatter Me Series Will Be Continued!

****DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE SHATTER ME SERIES BY TAHEREH MAFI****

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THERE IS A NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for those of you who don't know, I love the Shatter Me series! I have read Ignite Me a total of 7 times and every time I get to the ending and while I am extremely happy, I have to go read a bunch of Fanfiction because I want more. Well I just found out that there is a new book! Restore Me will pick up where Ignite Me ended and give us that Juliette and Warner fix we are all craving! Also if you look on goodreads you can see that there are two other books set to be in the series after that! I know that isn't extremely reliable as on goodreads it also says that there will be two more books after The Host by Stephanie Meyer and that is never happening so...But anyways, I was actually screaming and jumping for joy when I heard there was going to be another book. I'm not quite sure why after three years of silence about the series and believing it was over, the series will now be continued, but I'm assuming it has to do with Tahereh Mafi and being able to get a book deal for the rest of the series. Or maybe she had writers block for the series and now has miraculously recovered. Whatever it is, I am so happy it happened, because it is basically the answer to my prayers! I mean seriously guys, first Marissa Landers finally gets a book deal for United and releases it, then I find out that there is a graphic novel continuation of the lunar chronicles, and last week I preordered the newest John Green book, and now this! I mean all that is left is for Stephanie Meyer to announce that she actually is going to write Midnight Sun and for the sequel to Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe to finally be released and all of my dreams will have come true! Well I hope you are as excited as I am about this book release! As always Happy Reading!-Becca    

No comments:

Post a Comment