Sunday, July 16, 2017

New Favorite App-WebToon

Look What Just Came In The Mail!
Okay so you know how on Instagram they have apps that will be advertised, like those hooked text chats that always freak me out because I'm scared of everything. Well, one day this app advertised this webcomic Assassin Roommate, and of course I'm intrigued. So I downloaded the app and I was hooked! Webcomics rock!!!!! Its like a book, but its also like a comic, and they update every week, so its suspenseful! Plus this app is really well put together and has a ton of really great comics all together organized really well! Now for my recommendations, first Siren's Lament by InstantMiso. This is basically the best thing ever (except for the title which sounds really cheesy, but I swear it isn't) The premise without giving anything away is a girl who is in love with a boy is kissed by a Siren, which is supposed to make her into a Siren, but plot twist it only half worked! The artwork is fantastic and the lines are not only laugh out loud funny, but also provoke real emotions! So if you are a fan of romance and comedy, check out Sirens Lament. Okay second place goes to Assassin Roommate by Monica Gallagher! And this isn't just because I love friends😜So Roommate Assassin is about a woman in her twenties who needs a new roommate and the guy who ends up moving in is very attractive, always shirtless, and definitely has a connection with her! There is just one issue, one of them is an assassin, can you guess who? While the artwork in this I don't like nearly as much as some of the other comics, the writing is really funny and cute and a great thing to just sit down and read! And finally, in third place there is Ecstasy Hearts by SilentMaru. This is only on this list due to the amazing artwork, by far the best on the app. The writing on the other hand is so confusing and not funny at all and also creepy at many points. But it also totally pulls you in and makes you want to read more. Added bonus I am learning a ton about tennis. Okay so I don't fully understand the plot and its impossible to simplify so I will give a broad topic overview. Romance, drug lords, family feud, crazy people, and a crap ton of tennis. So if you want to see some beautiful artwork and be confused out of your brain, check it out! Okay, that is all folks! Happy reading!-Becca
   

No comments:

Post a Comment