Monday, June 19, 2017

Reading in the Bathtub versus Reading in the Shower

Do you guys ever just have this feeling hit you where you have the intense desire to just take a nice long hot bath and read a good book? I know I get this feeling all the time, but as busy as I am I never seem to have the time to take a bath. So where does that leave me? With taking a shower, which you of course can not read in, or so I thought! After watching a video by the wonderful youtuber polandbananasbooks I realized that it is possible to read in the shower besides listening to really faint audio books. If you are really careful, have a towel nearby and don't try anything stupid you can read regular book in the shower! I actually started doing this for a while and I only almost destroyed a book once. Of course I stopped this after I got a waterproof phone case because I would read on that and my paperbacks would stay safe. I definitely prefer reading on my phone in the shower to reading an actual book, because it saves me from a lot of stress. I guess the real question is which is better, reading in the bath or reading in the shower? In my high and mighty opinion, reading in the bath is better than reading in the shower just because its easier, but reading in the shower definitely works in a pinch! I encourage you all to try both and form your own opinion! Tell me what you think, and happy reading! -Becca  

No comments:

Post a Comment