Saturday, July 08, 2017

Owlcrate Box

As I have now had Owlcrate Box for about a year, I think it is about time I shared my feelings about it with you all. It is fantastic!!!!!! I have loved every box so far and they only keep getting better! Let me state this I am not a rep for Owlcrate, I am doing this of my own free will because I love the box and I wanted to share that with you. (Though I am in no way opposed to becoming an owl crate rep) For those of you who do not know what Owlcrate is, it is a monthly young adult book subscription box that includes one newly released book (sometimes two!), a signed bookplate, a letter from the author, and a bunch of bookish goodies! The boxes are themed and include things from small businesses so it supports our amazing bookish artists! Basically this box is the bomb and if you are looking for a book subscription box, I would highly recommend it! My favorite book I have received from the box so far would have to be Heartless by Marissa Meyer, which is also my favorite box so far because of the awesome tea that was included. For those of you who don't know I love tea! So, check out Owlcrate Box! Comment if you like Owlcrate too! Click Here for the link to the website.  
August 2016 Box (My First Box!)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment