Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Audiobooks

Today, my friends, I am here to talk to you about the wonderful invention of audiobooks. One of my largest pet peeves is being in the middle of a fantastic book and then bang, you need to go do a chore. Luckily there is a simple fix to this problem, audiobooks! Now I know that a lot of people are very opinionated about audiobooks and if they like them or not. I happen to love them as long as they are recorded well. I remember the first time I realized I loved listening to books was during a road trip with my family a long while back. We were listening to Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls by Meg Cabot. It was hilarious because the actor who was reading the book did such great voices. From that point on in every road trip we listened to books on tape that we got from the library. Well fast forward a few years and you  get current me. I listen to audiobooks all the time thanks to the overdrive app that my library is affiliated with. If your library is a part of overdrive I highly, highly recommend you get the app. My library collection has tons of audiobooks that I listen to and I have discovered many fantastic series through it! Now every time people tell me they don't have time to read I tell them to listen to audiobooks because you can still do things! One of my favorite things is to do the dishes while listening to a good audiobook because it makes chores fun! Also I love to run (or more frequently due to my complete nonathletic abilities, walk) on the treadmill while listening to an audiobook! Now do't you haters go saying that you can't find any good audiobooks because there are plenty!(Check back soon for a book recommendation list of some of my favorite audiobooks!) Here is a freebie before the list comes out, try A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Grey. The audiobook version is fantastic! Well that is all folks, so happy reading! -Becca ❤❤❤💕💕📚📚📚📙  

No comments:

Post a Comment